How MFR can help you.
Myofascial Release if great for everyone, but especially those who are experiencing chronic pain, have been seeing other health care providers but are not seeing the results they want, who don't respond well to deep pressure and for those who want to be active in their health journey.
MYOFASCIAL RELEASE IS EFFECTIVE IN THE TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF THE FOLLOWING,
but not limited to
• Acute and Chronic pain • Neck and Back pain • Sciatica
• Headaches and Migraines • Arthritis • Scoliosis
• Post surgical/Traumatic Scarring • Fractures • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome • Fibromyalgia • TMJ Dysfunction • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Bursitis • Tendonitis • Pelvic and Menstrual Imbalances
• Stroke • Cerebral Palsy • Balance Impairment
• Multiple Sclerosis • Vertigo • Restriction Of Motion
• Parkinsons Disease • Difficulty Breathing • Sinus buildup
• Attention Deficit Disorder • Digestion/Intestinal Restrictions • Incontinence
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder • Insomnia • Repetitive Stress and Sports Related Injuries
• Joint or Muscular Pain