To ensure your safety we are taking the following steps:
* Wearing a face mask to reduce the risk of spread of airborne particles, particularly COVID-19.
* Continue to practice hygiene and sanitary standards provided by the Nevada State Board of Massage Therapists.
* Provide hand sanitizer at the front desk, and in treatment rooms.
* Modification of the schedule to allow adequate time between sessions for extra deep cleaning of all surfaces.
There are a few things for you to know before entering the building for your scheduled appointment:
* Please wear a mask upon entering the building and treatment room if you have not been vaccinated.
* Please utilize the hand sanitizers at the front desk and in the treatment rooms.