To ensure your safety we are taking the following steps:
* Wearing a face mask to reduce the risk of spread of airborne particles, particularly COVID-19.
* Continue to practice hygiene and sanitary standards provided by the Nevada State Board of Massage Therapists.
* Provide hand sanitizer at the front desk, and in treatment rooms.
* Modification of the schedule to allow adequate time between sessions for extra deep cleaning of all surfaces.
* Temporarily remove the 24-hr. cancellation policy for anyone experiencing the following:
Fever in the last 24 hrs.
Has respiratory or flu like symptoms
Shortness of breath
Loss of sense of taste and/or smell
Been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days that has been diagnosed with COVID-19
There are a few things for you to know before entering the building for your scheduled appointment:
* Please wear a mask upon entering the building and treatment room. The mask protection is consistent with CDC recommendations.
* Please utilize the hand sanitizers at the front desk and in the treatment rooms.
* For your convenience please print and complete intake form before arrival. A link will be sent via email when you book as a new client If unable to do so, a printed copy will also be available for you to fill out when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.